Terms & Conditions
1.The normal delivery time of the product ordered is between 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. If recipient is not at the given address, the gift item would be left with the neighbor along with an attached note. If neighbors refuse to accept, a message will be left on the door asking the recipient to call the local office. At this point the order is fully chargeable. For the items delivered by the courier / speed post / registered post, their respective policies apply. karachigifts reserves the right to charge the order if by any chance the recipient rejects the order for any reason..
2. Karachigifts is not responsible for missed/late deliveries due to curfews, acts of government, acts of nature, holidays, and incorrect addresses, receiver phone #not responding at the time of delivery or acts of war.
3. In spite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, karachigifts will not be responsible for a miss-delivery if the receiver of the gift at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the gift to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
4. Karachigifts will deliver the same gifts displayed on its web pages and from the same sources indicated. However, in certain unavoidable circumstances specially on occasion arising due to non-availability of products from indicated sources, it reserves the right to change the source and deliver approximately similar kind of product. If similar kind of product is not available, karachigifts will inform the sender to change the order or wait until it becomes available.
5. Karachigifts reserves the right to dispatch the gift items separately, not as a single package, if certain items in the package are not acceptable by certain couriers.
6. Karachigifts does not, in any way, claim ownership or right over the Trademarks, Brands and Company Names used at this site, which are owned by their respective owners/companies. References to these products and company trademarks are used solely for the purpose of identifying the products supplied at this site.
7. While karachigifts takes great effort to ensure prompt possible delivery of fresh products, karachigifts responsibility for the degradation in the condition of perishable items (Flowers, Sweets, Cakes, etc.) due to late delivery, shall be limited to replacement of the item, with fresh delivery of the same item. To avail such a redelivery, the recipient will have to contact karachigifts along with the originally delivered item; within two hours he/she receives the gift.
8. While karachigifts ensures to deliver best quality products from well-known sources, it is not responsible if the quality of the product does not match the expectation of the recipient.
9. There are certain areas where delivery is not promised on requested date like as on Bahria town Karachi we delivers only Saturday and Sunday and order value must be more than USD 60. Bin Qasim Town (Gulshan Hadeed) we deliver only if Order value must be USD 50 or more.
10. Any Offer (20 % Bank Transfer) Or Discount Code is not eligible for amount less than 20 USD.
The sender is bound to above terms and conditions once he/she places the order. The sender should read the above terms and place the order with karachigifts only if they are acceptable by him/her.
If there is any sort of dissatisfaction with the service or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of karachigifts your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this service.
For Email Please contact us